Thank You for a Successful Year
As we wrap-up 2015, we would like to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the holidays and extend our sincere gratitude to you – our customers, vendors and partners. Your confidence and support made 2015 a successful year for ProShip, as we continued to grow our business and strengthen our position as an industry leader in shipping technology and solutions.
Here are just a few of the many highlights of 2015:
- UPS Ready® Features ProShip on International Websites
- ProShip Named FedEx Compatible Diamond Solution
- Mark Aument, VP of ProShip, was interviewed and quoted in an Inbound Logistics article – “Channeling the Brick and Click Dilemma”
- Alan Hopper, Director of Business Development at ProShip, was published in RVCF – “Five Shipping Strategies for a Successful Holiday Season”
- Mark Aument, VP of ProShip, was published in PARCEL magazine – “How International Shipping Automation Can Boost Your Business”
- Globegistics carrier compliant engine
- OSM Worldwide carrier compliant engine
- New certification with Purolator
- Address validation integration with Satori Software®
- RR Donnelley carrier compliant engine
- TNT EU carrier compliant engine
- Asendia EU carrier compliant engine
- UPS – Germany and Denmark origins
- SpeeDee hazmat support
- Business Rule UI/Generator
- Weather Restricted Routing – provides access to weather forecast data for shipping. Ideal for customers who ship perishable or delicate items which are temperature dependent.
New Products and
All of these accomplishments would not have been possible without you. We want you to know how much we value our relationship and look forward to all that we can achieve together in 2016.
From the entire ProShip team, our best wishes for a happy holiday season and a healthy and prosperous New Year.